Monday, May 11, 2026

Something else than iPhone

📸   So... I've had a a touch of bad conscience not using the D-Lux and finally got to picking it up, albeit for a few frames during a break from the computer in the small flat at my place of work. I guess the whole ordeal with getting a faulty camera having to press for exchanging it made me somewhat turned off on getting acquainted with a new model. The iPhone is familiar, thus convenient. 

⏱️   The photo of the settee (and Miss Dog's favourite hangout below) is handheld at 1/10s with ois disabled. I don't write this to show off, but in wonder of how long shutter times that are possible with such a small sensor.

↕️   I did struggle with 3:4 ratio using the D-Lux, and felt surprisingly comfortable with 9:16 that I've not used before. I do want to be better at composing at 3:4 though, utilising the height it offers. 

_
PS. I'm still waiting for the landlord to put up new baseboards after a re-flooring. There was a leak in the neighbour flat that spread, but thankfully it was possible to dry out within a few weeks with no further damages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment